Sterling’s HEPAPro 10 is a portable HEPA Vacuum offering professional features and performance at a very economical price. This powerful 2-horsepower HEPA vacuum is equipped with an individually tested and certified HEPA Filter providing a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns. The HEPAPro 10 is a genuine HEPA vacuum that can be used for safe and efficient pick-up of hazardous materials including asbestos, lead, mold and crystalline silica. What sets this vacuum apart from the competition is the motor head includes a 50-foot power cord and an electrical outlet for convenient plug-in of power tools. It also includes power tool activation allowing the operator to use the power tool’s switch to turn vacuum on and off for maximum dust control. HEPAPro 10 exceeds EPA’s Renovations, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP) for lead dust recovery. Includes a complete set of attachments and floor tools.
Features & Benefits
• 2HP Commercial grade, 2-stage bypass motor for quick, complete recovery of most types of hazardous materials.
• 120V outlet with on/off activation of vacuum motor using power tool or other appliance.
• 50-foot power cord for working large areas without stopping to locate an outlet.
• Individually tested and certified HEPA Filter, minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC001.
• Dacron Filter Bag prevents interruptions due to clogging and loss of airflow.