Introducing a battery operated HEPA vacuum that can be worn comfortably as a backpack and provides 90 minutesof peak vacuum power before recharging. The model HEPAPro 10BB oers 10-quart recovery capacity and the ultimate in HEPA filtration and clean-air technology. Don’t be misguided by competitive backpack vacuums claiming to have HEPA filtration. This backpack is a genuine “HEPA Vacuum” so it has a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certied at a minimum eciency of 99.97% at .3 microns. It is the only backpack vacuum equipped with three (3) HEPA Filters. The main HEPA filter, secondary cloth pre-lter and disposable paper filter bag are all drop-in, modular components on the intake side of the motor. This is your “fail-safe” guarantee to prevent any accidental bypass of dangerous dust that may escape from the vacuum and contaminate the air. Two smaller HEPA lters are mounted at the motor’s output to ensure absolute clean-air exhaust. The model HEPAPro 10BB is approved for EPA RRP regulations for removal of lead based paint particles. It also meets OSHA requirements for reducing permissible levels of crystalline silica on construction and restoration jobsites. The HEPAPro 10BB is ideal for advanced cleaning in schools, hospitals and other public areas. Advanced lithium ion battery technology makes the HEPA Pro 10BB ideal for applications where using electrical outlets are not practical. Comes with a complete set of attachments and floor tools.
Features & Benefits
• Two (2) Lithium-ion batteries: Rechargeable and cable free. Operator allowed to work large areas without stopping to locate an outlet. Each battery provides 45
minutes of run time. Only three (3) hours required to fully charge the battery.
• Four-stage filtration including individually tested and certified HEPA filter prevents premature clogging and ensures clean air exhaust.
• Padded harness with handle allows for free arm movement, enhancing cleaning performance while minimizing stress to the operator’s body.
• Lightweight, polyethylene body resists impacts and withstands years of professional use.
• Two-stage 36V 600 Watt vacuum motor provides 80CFM and 70-inches of waterlift.