Sterling Floor Machines are built for heavy-duty applications. They will strip, scrub, shampoo and shine to the satisfaction of the most demanding commercial cleaning professional. They also meet the requirements of surface prep professionals seeking a tough, yet portable floor machine to cut, grind, sand, and polish concrete and stone floors. These versatile floor machines are ruggedly designed to provide years of reliable, trouble-free service.
Features & Benefits
• 1.5HP Commercial grade, 2-stage bypass motor for quick, complete recovery of dirt, debris and liquids.
• Imperial motor: UL listed for commercial, industrial applications.
• High torque two capacity motor: Quiet start-ups, cool running.
• All-steel triple planetary gearbox: Provides low noise, vibration and long service life.
• Includes shower-feed Pad Driver: Secures pads, delivers cleaning solution to floors.
• Five-year warranty on Motor and Gearbox.
Models:S17F (17") & S20F (20")
Item NumbersS17F 110-1007-20
Cleaning Width:17 or 20-inch
Brush Speed:175 rpm
Power Cord:40 foot
Wheels:2 ea., 5-inch
Machine Weight:S17F: 115 lbs.
S20F: 130 lbs.