F-45A Blower Fan
The F-45A fan is designed for floor drying, water damage restoration, and ventilation. This high velocity 2500cfm fan operates at 4.5 amps and has a built-in GFCI outlet for daisy chaining multiple units. Constructed using a tough rotomolded housing, the F-29A is built to resist impacts, constant handling and transportation to and from jobsites.
Features & Benefits
• Maximum 2500 CFM for fast, efficient drying.
• Powerful, yet efficient motor operating at 4.5 amps.
• Built-in GFCI circuit allows you to “daisy chain” multiple units together to service large areas where power outlets are limited or not available.
• Three-position switch for selecting the appropriate operating speed and air flow for the job.
• Large molded-in cord wrap for quick, easy storage of power cord.
• Off-set carrying handle distributes motor weight evenly for comfortable grip and transport.
• Protected with a one-year warranty on the motor, five-years on the polyethylene housing.• ETL approved.